Hoax??

I dont know if any of you ladies have seen on TV "Your Baby Can Read" but does this look like the real deal or is it a money making sceem... Have any moms tried it??
You can see it on:

Your BabyCanRead.tv

let me knwow what you ladies think... is it worth it?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 5:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oops...

yourbabycanread.tv
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 5:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• its not a hoax i got something similer to it and my 2 year old reads at a 1st grade level and my 4 year old is at 3rd grade level and my 5yearold is at a 5th grade level i got the learning tools at burkets
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 5:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I read at a 9th grade level in kindergarten and never had anything like this or anyone even teach me. Some kids just are more prone to learning thing easier than others. I think something like this puts too much presure on a small child. They will learn to read when they are supposed to without such nonsense. Who cares if a baby can read...what do they have to gain other than a loss of their childhood and things a baby should actually be concerned with doing.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 10:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2009