Made me feel like an idiot

ladies how would this make you feel. last night I put on a lingerie for my guy he claims he liked it but when it was time to perform he wasn't getting up and I said to him you don't want to and he said yes I do and I said to him no you don't because when you want it your friend is ready and your friend is not ready now. he said that is not true so it pissed me off that he didn't want any and he said i'm just tired,its late and besides we didn't this afternoon. so i just put my t shirt on and went to sleep I heard him this morning at 3am in the bathroom and i had a feeling he was watching porn and he was in the bathroom for a awhile and i knew he was jerking off. then he showered and left for work i came to check the laptop to see if he was using it and i was right he did use it took out the part where he was watching porn and had the volume on the lap top off. how do you think i'm feeling right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Anon 6:51, what, you don't like men? Sorry for that. But not all men cheat and lie. Honestly, I'd humiliate him. I caught my hubby with porn, and humiliated him. He knew right off how it made me feel. He hasn't done it since. He knows I haven't forgotten it. Can your guy ALWAYS turn you on? Maybe your guy just didn't want sex with any emotional attachment. Atleast he didn't cheat on you. He wanted sex, he was just being lazy. He didn't want to deal with pleasing you. Was he being an ass? Sure. But I doubt he meant to hurt you. But, I still wouldn't let it go, not until he is honest with you on why this happened to begin with.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• What an ass. No sex for him for a long time. Sorry he was so mean.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• my ex use to do this all the time im sorry you have to deal with it. it made me fill awful and degrading.. im so sorry for ya
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• omg....... YOU couldn't get it up. NOT HIM! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it. He used to want you. What's changed about you? Fix it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• anon 6:22 thats messed up! maybe it isnt her maYBE IT IS HIM.... some guys are just likt that and have to have perfict...well know onw is....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• nah its not you dont listen to her............ hes a creep all men are creeps
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Why not try talking to him?

Without drama - like adults.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• yeah but if he is doing it behind her back then he probably will say he didnt do it.. like all men do they all lie and cheat...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I forgot.

Men suck.

How dumb of me?

I'm so silly to think that maybe, just maybe, her partner's ideal sex life isn't jacking off at 3:00 AM either. That maybe he'd love to talk to her but doesn't know how. That maybe he's just as confused as she is.

I am such a goof!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• anon 6:22,wow you are one unhappy,bitter person arent you?o.p,maybe he had something on his mind,maybe he is worried about something,his job?or maybe finances.him watching porn and jerking off doesnt mean he doesnt want you anymore maybe he wanted to prove to his ego that his friend still works fine afterall.talk to him,this is more about him than about you.at least you made an effort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2009