4th baby????

My husband and I are thinking about having #4, we have 3 daughters ages 7,4 and 2 and would like to try for another one,,,,,,those of you who have a 4th how big of a change was it going from 3 kids to 4 kids??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2013 in General Parenting

• It's a lot of juggling. My kids are all ( except baby) in sports or other activities and its constant running and reworking schedules.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• you juggling 3 now...you should be a pro and be able to handle 4 just fine
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• The older can help with the younger, so it is different in this respect. You should be able to handle 4. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• As long as you can handle it financially all the other shouldn't be a problem.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I've heard many moms say that going from one to two kids was the biggest change, and after that it was just a matter of logisics. I wouldn't know, since I only have one biological child, and my stepkids are almost adults, but I figure you're probably an old hand at juggling by now.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I only have 3 but I would agree that after 2 its just a matter of juggling your time and energy for all of them. We always say our son (last one) was the easiest but I think it was just that the change from 2-3 was so much easier on everyone. My older two girls were 5 and 2 when he was born and LOVED to help take care of him so that helped also, I think you would be in the same situation with 3 girls already :) The only rough spot was having 2 in diapers at a time but my 2nd dd soon potty trained and it was no biggie at all. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Mine are 14, 8, 4, & 2. It's def. a struggle. I always said, "I'm already crazy, what's one more?" LOL... but I think the hardest part, is that my older ones are spaced out quite a bit in age, & I never wanted to have two that close together. (My 3rd turned 2, 2 wks before #4 was born) It just all depends on you, your patience level, & $$$. Having 2 in diapers was really expensive. Also in my case, when my youngest goes into kindergarden, my oldest will be a senior, #2 will be in middle school, #3 will be in elementary school, & #4 will be in another school just for K grade students. Going out to a store, or trying to juggle the younger ones during the older 2's different school events is a challenge as well, & I miss out on a lot because I've got to remove the younger two who get antsy, & noisy. They are all blessings, but I thank god everyday that I can't have any more!! lol. Wish you luck on your decision!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• our youngest is 2 and almost potty trained so thankfully we wouldn't have to deal with 2 in diapers...I did find going from 1 to 2 children difficult....2 to 3 had different challenges.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2013