How many of u ladies found out if ur baby was a boy or girl at the 20 wk or so ultra sound?

I go to my ultrasound tommrow. I am 22 wks pregnant w/ my 3rd baby. I was just wondering if any of u didn't get to find out at the ultrasound due to the baby being stubborn.
thanks!

Aneq

Asked by Aneq at 8:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• all i can say is good luck!!!! my sil found out she was having a girl quite early on!!! so i hope you do too!
    :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• im 17 weeks and they told me i could find out this week... so you should be able too
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I was 19 weeks when I was told the sex and it was correct. You could totally see his private.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i found out at my 20 week app. first it was a girl ( me and dh have 3 already )so dh was like well im irish ( bacicly saying check again ) she did to humor him and sure enough she was like omg wow...its a....boy! needless to say dh was happy to know anoother " penis" was gonna be in the house.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I found out at 18 weeks. I am having a boy!
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My first I found out at 16 weeks she was a girl. This time I'm 30 some odd weeks and we still don't know. This baby is STUBBORN!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I think it was 20 weeks when we found out we were having a boy.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Thanks for all the responses! i say stubborn, because my daughter was the same way. (I have a 5 yr. old son, and a daughter who is 3 yrs. old 2day!) I had 3 ultrasounds before I found out i was having a girl w/ her.) I'm afraid thhis baby will also be stubborn and not show us..WE R HOPING FOR a boy, but whatever comes comes! Thank u all for ur answers!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 8:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I found out what my daughter was at my 17 week u/s. They had to re-measure everything at a third u/s at 20 weeks...and they re-confirmed that she was a girl :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I think it was at 19 weeks that I found out it was going to be a boy.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2009