STAR WARS

Any of your sons love Star Wars? My DS is 8 and loves to watch all the movies and the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 8:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! My 7 yr old loves the clone wars cartoon and he watches the regular movies as well. He loves the ones with the battle scenes. I think Revenge of the Sith has the most action in it. The first 3 have a lot of dialogue in them and he likes them, but not as much.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Hehe, I'm a proud Star Wars fan and so is my boyfriend =] Our daughter isn't old enough to watch movies yet, but I have a feeling she'll be a fan one day as well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My son (7) is a big Star Wars fan thanks to me. I LOVE Star Wars (the original ones mostly). We watch them any time they come on cable. Finally we got the original trilogy on DVD. It was one of his Christmas presents. He also has Star Wars Legos and books, including some Clone Wars comics. He's got a couple of t-shirts, too.
    My 2yo daughter can hum Darth Vader's theme (at least the very beginning of it) and recognizes that the ring tone on my phone is the main theme from Star Wars, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I think we're all Star Wars fans. lol. Three of my kids were watching the movies the other night before bed. The only one who didn't show much interest was my 4-yr old and I'm sure that's only because she's too young to understand. She'll come around in time. :)
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My four year old son is a huge Star Wars fan. He loves all the movies! He has so many Star Wars toys he just loves playing Star Wars. Oh he also has some Star Wars cloths. If it has Star Wars on it he likes it!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 3:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2009