Dieting and exercise

I have been yo-yo dieting for several years. I have finally decided this is not how I want to live. The healthy eating part is not my problem its the exercise. Just wondering if anyone has tried Turbo Jam and seen any results. Thinking about buying it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I have not tried the Turbo Jam. I don't believe in diets and work out plans that are a "temporary" thing.

Eat less, move more, cut out processed and unhealthy foods and drink alot of water. If you have Pinterest, you can access great health information. Throw away any scales, they can be depressing and don't really matter. The focus should be on feeling good and eating healthy. Good Luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• You have to find something you LIKE to do, so you will WANT to do it ;)
    I found zumba and I love it.
    *I also belly dance when I can find classes (and with dvd's occasionally), walk on the treadmill, use our small weight machine and take pilates and piyo classes (each one day a week) to help with strength

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I Love Turbo Fire. I am on my second week. I haven't seen any results yet but I will. I burned 550-- calories in 45 minutes today. It wsd awesome! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• ANY exercise video will get boring if you do it over and over. If you have a variety of tapes to change it up is okay, but exercise videos can quickly get old. What has been proven to work is have a workout buddy and do what you will stick with(enjoy). How about taking fast walks, at home strength train (you dont even have to have weights). You can google exercises. And the days you can not go for a walk then put on turbo jam! You can also try the library for exercise videos you like without having to buy them first.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I have heard its really good.. I do turbo fire and saw some results
    SexyAngelBaby

Answer by SexyAngelBaby at 6:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• I've heard nothing but good things about the BB workout programs. I don't know that one specifically, but in general, they're good.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2013