Have you ever forgotten about "Time change".....

Have you ever forgotten or not realized that it was time to change the clocks & ended up really early, or really late for something important?

Asked by HappyEndings at 2:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No, some how I haven't.

Answer by 3libras at 2:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• no, thankfully i grew up in the era of cell phones that reset themselves.

Answer by tnm786 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• tnm786, cell phones & computers that reset themselves are my saving grace!! W/out them I'd prob totally forget... Thank god for technology!! lol

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• No, but I've forgotten to change all of the clocks in the house and gotten other people confused about what time it really was.

Answer by Ballad at 2:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I missed it one time and that was on a Sunrise service at church. At least we got there in time for breakfast!

Answer by baconbits at 2:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• nope

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I tried so hard not to forget since my cell phone & cable box changes automatically.. until I realized I was relying on my car clock to get to a movie on time - oops.

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• No. I always hear enough about it ahead of time to remember lol. On that note, I didn't have to change a single clock this past weekend. My only clocks are my cell phone, tablet, laptop, TV cable box, PC, and car and they all automatically reset themselves LOL.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• When I was a kid, we almost always forgot. It was a joke that, when it was fall back time, we made it a family tradition to arrive at church an hour later and for my mother to say "Well, who wants to go grab breakfast?" and we would go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. My brothers always whined because they lost an hour of sleep but I kinda enjoyed our little "tradition". When it was spring forward time, our pastor was smart and started church an hour late because most of the church showed up late. Now I set alarms on my phone to remind me.

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 3:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I meant arrive at church an hour early and then we'd go to breakfast.

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 3:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2013