I coughtbmy husband masterbating

I coughtbmy my husband masterbating the other night and the night before we just had sex usually he'll ask me like 2 days later I dont understand does he perhaps have another woman on his mind that he has to masterbate to get the frustration out????

Jacqueline C.

Asked by Jacqueline C. at 5:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• does he perhaps have another woman on his mind that he has to masterbate to get the frustration out???

Masturbation is very normal, why go there?????

Answer by older at 5:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• You may have given him the idea that you are not interested in sex more often so he handles it himself. Not a big deal in my book.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• HELLO FACEBOOK TROLL
    LMAO
    Anonymous

• Men like sex. Men like getting off in general. Most men masturbate regularly. Short of doing him twice a day he is going to masturbate. End of story.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• He is frustrated. Why not just give him a hand?
    Anonymous

• It must be "masterbation day" on facebook!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Perfectly normal. He probably does it more than you realize. I hope you didn't make him feel bad about it. In fact, next time tell him you'd like to help him out a little. It'll make his day!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Masturbating is very different from having sex - or it should be! When you are having sex, you should be focused on the pleasure of the other person; when masturbating it's solely about your pleasure and what you want. It's not unusual for people that are perfectly happy with their sexual relationship to also masturbate. It's definitely not a sign that they aren't satisfied or that they are thinking about someone else.

Answer by missanc at 5:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

Answer by ILovemyPaulie

it IS masturbation day on facebook, and so many were jacking off that it spilled over to cafemom
    if you go through facebook, you do not have to be a cafemom member ... you just need to be handling your member
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2013