Do you prefer your spouse to have a car? (ALL ANSWERS MATTER) LETS VOTE

Do you prefer for your girlfriend to have a car...drivers license also? what if she dont have a car and drivers license and cannot drive period? can you see yourself being with someone where you have to drive them around constantly every place they wanna go? what if you are the only one thats driving and have a car? what if you get sick and you both are at the house how will you get to the hospital the ambulance take to long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• My girlfriend...?

My husband has a car. And a job. And a license.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Will they ever be able to get their license back again? It would get old if it was permanent, unless there was a disability involved.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• yeah if they were disabled its understandable and im sorry yes i mean boyfriend i can understand if you can drive but dont have a license thats different lol how do you mom's see it the other way around
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• If I lived in a big city with convenient public transportation, it wouldn't bother me.

DH and I both work and travel on business quite a bit. We also have occasional outings after work exclusive of each other. It would be very impractical for either of us to not be able to drive.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• i prefer for a man to have his shit together and that means a stable income, a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• @tnm thats what im talking about and @anng i totally agree see thats a different situation you both have the same transportation
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• DH and I both have licenses and our own cars.
    We came into the relationship 20 years ago with our own transportation and have carried on in this manner successfully all of this time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Depends on where I live. If I live somewhere that public transit is easily accessed, then it wouldn't be a big deal to share a vehicle. Any of the places I have lived I would want my spouse to have his own vehicle.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• We both have a car and drive.  If one of us suddenly couldn't drive because of a medical reason we'd deal with it.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I don't drive because of a disability. My boyfriend thinks it's a pain in the butt sometimes, but it is what it is. I've taken the bus also, and cabs, and walked, or gotten friends to drive.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2013