do you think life is agents you sometimes?

ok 98% of the time me and kids arnt sick well last wed i got a babysitting job out of the blue and now of corse on top of babysitting a 17 month old. my 3 year old is sick im now sick and stuffy and my dd age 11 started to get sick lastnight. im thinking of corse i have things to do now during the day beside the regular stuff. and to boot next monday me and dh are getting away for 2 days we do every year and im worried kids being sick and i feel like crap. again were all normaly fine now out of the blue and with so much going on.. now were sick? anyone have this proublm?

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every time we start to get some bills payed off something comes up and we are in debt again. My husband and I were doing good in the fall getting things payed off then our car broke down and it cost 3,000 bucks to get it fixed. Then just as we started to get that payed off they cut hours at both mine and my husbands work. So to answer your question YES sometimes it sure does feel like life is working against us. Oh and we make just too much money to get earned income credit on our taxes so we have to pay 307 bucks to the state and we are only getting 800 from federal. I am pissed!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2009