Sex after Ovulation..... adult content

DH and I decided to stop actively ttc for awhile because sex was becoming more of a chore haha. Well we had sex Thursday but he didn't come inside me. I ovulated Saturday afternoon (I can sometimes feel cramps when I ovulate) and we had sex again Saturday night. I've been feeling really cranky and my nipples have been super sensitive which is how I was with my first pregnancy. Have any of you gotten pregnant from having sex a few hours after ovulation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Pretty common, actually. Though generally you won't feel symptoms. Hopefully it IS pregnancy rather than wishful thinking.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2013

• You would not have symptoms this early.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Good luck. The only time I've paid attention was with my second, and that was sex with EWCM. Pregnancy symptoms don't begin this early. Good luck to you.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2013

• My sister knows she is pregnant almost a few days to the next day of conception !! So good luck to you and here's some bAby dust for extra luck!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• You wouldn't be having symptoms right now (ok maybe phantom symtoms) , but yeah that's generally how it happens. I would guess IF you are pregnant it will be a boy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 AM on Mar. 15, 2013