I need free websites thst i can get pictures of Jesus for making videos any suggestions?

faithholder

Asked by faithholder at 8:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would stick to googling free images of Jesus (use those words in your search). You shouldn't publish copyrighted images of any sort whether you profit from it or not (I am a professional photographer) our of respect for the artist. If it is for presentation purposes for teaching, I still would make sure it is ok to use the image. You can always ask permission of the artist and let them know what you're using it for too if you see an image you like and are not sure if you can use it or not. Good kuck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• google "Jesus" and set to Images search. also try photobucket.com
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• is it completely free? I am scared of copy rite issues
    faithholder

Answer by faithholder at 8:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i was goning to say the same thing I lvoe photo bucket and also google images... you can also try:
    http://www.lostseed.com/extras/free-graphics/jesus-pictures.php i looked up for you aND THEY HAVE SOME GOOD ONES THERE!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• As for copyright issues, I suppose it depends on whether you will be profiting from your videos or are they just for a message of some sort. You have to look up copyright laws..thats something I know nothing about.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2009