got to do it

okay ladies i have been up since 5:45 and have put it off long enough i have to go clean. its just that it seems like my house is a disaster after everyones been home for the weekend and i hate to just get right to it. is this the same with you? does your house seem messy on mondays than any other day? and do you put it off and put it off til it cant be put off anymore?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think mine stays a mess! Have you ever picked up and straighten in one area (or room) and went to another and later found that area you had already cleaned was a mess again???
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I work so I try to spot clean during the week and Sunday is my major cleaning day.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yea. All the time. Then, I get three garbage bags and do one room at a time. One for throw away (most of the crap) one for give away and one for put away (more of the crap). I can hand off the put away bags if I want to the kids or hubby to help me if I even want to bother. It makes it mindless and makes a big dent in it. Then, I sweep and dust and wipe counters. I am a thinker, not a music buff but I recommend talk or music radio for mindless dreaming while you work. I hate domestic chores!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I hate mondays! I actually hate every day that my hubby has been off the day before lol. I got mad yesterday and I clean when I'm mad so today its not too bad. My hubby is off work today also and we are going to buy chloe a new bed and furniture for her room so I wouldn't get to clean anyway lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• After the idiot husband is home all weekend, then yeh Monday is a disaster. He's worse than 5 kids. So I'm getting ready to tackle some housework myself in a few. I try to have something ready as a reward for when I'm done. There's a pretty blue valium waiting for me today =) The sooner I finish, the sooner I chill. I don't ever take them, but happen to have one today.
    Go ahead people, bash away ...... hahahahaha. It won't bother me in the least. muahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have two teen girls and two toddler boys at home. It is our policy to never go to bed with the house a mess. We put the boys down at 9 and then we all do a quick toy pick up, load the dishes in the dishwasher and vacume. I make sure laundry is caught up over the weekend and then we enjoy what is left of the evening. When my older kids were little and it was just me, I did go to bed with the house a mess at times. As they get older it gets easier because you have more help. Good luck with you house keeping duties! Jam to your fav music...it always gets me motovated.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2009