wth

everytime i try to google something it redirects me to something totally different what is up with that and how can i stop it?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's weird, I don't know what you can do to stop it other than stop trying to search! Lol just kidding, have you tried searching on yahoo?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Try using dogpile.com .

I haven't tried it today, but it is what I use instead of google. It uses google plus several other search engines.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no i havent tried anything else it was doing it to miranda last night too so i dont know what is going on. remember i was having problems with my computer last week? i dont know if it is that or what. aand stop searchin that was sound advice brooke thank you lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Lol I just went to google and its working for me, I hope your computer isn't messing up again, cafemom just isn't the same without jodi :(
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• well thank you hon. everything else is working fine.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009