sick baby

My ds is almost 6 months old, his half brother had a little cold when we last saw him. His brother was hospitalized yesterday and im worried becuase my son just woke up with a fever of 101 and he is throwing up ... I am going to calll a docter but am i over reacting

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 9:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give the baby tylenol IMMEDIATLY! it is a fever reducer, if that doesn't work you need to bring your baby in to see what they can do to get the fever down.
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 10:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No, you are not overeacting. You are never overeacting when it comes to the health of your baby. Hopefully, you baby get's better soon!
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no you're not overreacting. definitely call the doctor though and set up an appointment the earliest you could get. goodluck and hope your baby feels better!
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 12:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009