advice

i am 20 years old whith 3 butifule kids that i love. my mom is helping me rase them so yes i still live at home whith my parents and sisblings.
my kids are a 4 year old girl a 2 year old boy and a 4 mounth old and i love them all.
any adveic you can give me will help.

youngmmom

Asked by youngmmom at 9:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• What are you looking for advice on?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My advice would be to either -

Move in with your partner (if you have one) and raise your kids while he works.

OR

Go back to school/get a job and support your children without having to live with your parents.

good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Do the best thing for you and your kids. If you need the help of your parents for now then stay there and work and/or go to school to get a degree etc. If you want to branch out on your own and can do it financially then go for it. If you have a good relationship with your mom and she doesn't think you are burdening her then keep that contact and help and support. Even if you move out if she can be available for you if you need her then that is good. It will give you a break. Cherish the years you have with your children, watch them grown, play with them and be the best mother you can be. Make sure you always show your mother that you are appreciative of her help and support. I wish I had my parents in my life but I don't. I burned that bridge once too many times. Don't make that mistake.

Always strive to better yourself so you can be a good role model for your children.

Good luck to you!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for, but my advice to any parent is to really enjoy the time they spend with their children because it goes by so incredibly fast. It seemed like my kids were going to be babies forever and they just shot up and became little people so quickly! I spent too much time obsessing over the house being perfect and that type of junk that I didn't spend the first three years of my girls' lives very wisely. I'm changing that now and our time together comes FIRST, everything else is second.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 9:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2009