husband gets on my nerves now that im pregnant

Since I have found out im pregnant, I cant stand to be around my husband. Was never like this before we became pregnant. I get nauseated when he comes around me, says something really stupid, even the cologne he wears makes me want to get sick. Im not attracted to him at all. I dont know why, Im to the point where we dont sleep in the same bed anymore, because i just get to nauseated. Is this normal, has anyone else felt this way, and why? Is it my mood swings?

Shalyn_y

Asked by Shalyn_y at 9:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i went through that to in the begining of my pregnancy............it passes though now I love having him around me again , i think my mom said you get that way when your having a girl. Sure enough I'm having a girl I got the same way with my ex with my first daughter
    joline77

Answer by joline77 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I dont get nauseated, but every little thing that he does gets on my nerves. I get irritated sooo easily, even if he just breaths wrong!!! I hate it because I'm not a mean person, but poor guy is a trooper, he's now learned when to be quiet and jsut let me be mad! ha
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 9:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I was totally like you. I mean the smell of him would just turn my stomach, he would talk I would get mad. I mean even when he would say good morning babe, I'd be like ugh please shut up. But don't worry it'll pass eventually haha.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 9:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Well i just dont want to have sex anymore... i still want to be around him i just dont want him to touch me in any kind of sexual way... i feel bad bad oh well... lol i love him and he loves me!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• (love stacydeanns answer its alot like my situation) The night I found out I was pregnant I didn't speak to him at all after I told him.. we drove home in the quiet I got a shower and went to bed without saying good night... The next day I actually made him leave and have a guys night just so he would get away from me!! Its not like that now I want him around me and I love to just cuddle with him on the couch but I'm still very mean and I'm not a mean person at all thats what made him fall in love with me lol..I'm not one of those girls that gripe all the time && Now I'm just evil..lol..he's an AMAZING guy though and completely understanding he just take it all in and din't say a word!! But the emotions will drive u crazy and ur mind will change all the time I'm sure u will be able to be around him soon
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 12:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am mean too that way-- my husband works two jobs so I don't see him enough to push him away but my daughters like to be incredibly INMYFACE and I feel awful but it drives me crazy. I have had several talks with my six year old about how I love her very much but I need personal space and I don't want someone in my face that close (by in my face I mean her face is inches from mine)
    One day, my little sister (who is 8) put her hands on both sides of my face- joking, I can't remember why, and I didn't have time to think to stop myself i smacked her hands and jumped up... like I just reacted--- stay out of my face.

I am 25... I should have more control.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• oh yeah, i am 19 weeks pregnant with my third
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009