Trash...

Just curious who has trash detail in your house? Who takes out the trash? Plus, has this happened to you: trash is full, tied off, and trash still piled on top of it? or
obvious the bag is full but apparently it is a game to see how tall we can pile the trash in the bag...

heavenschild99

Asked by heavenschild99 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea we play used to play the game of how tall can the trash get when we stayed with my sis for awhile. I thought we could all take turns but I guess the game was more fun! Now SO and my oldest have trash duty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• eye rollingAm I missing something here???

I throw out my own trash and I have 2 to 3 bags every 3 days. Trash gets picked up twice a week.

Any more questions???????

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• oh my husband duaghter and i all play that game lol my husband takes it out so if its full i just smash it more full
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My oldest DD has trash duty. We are a family of 8 but every since we joined our community's recycle program I am amazed on how little actual trash we have. I think recycle programs should be manditory in all towns and citys...it's the right thing to do!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My son takes it out unless I fill it up while he is at school, but I have to say UH hey that garbage is overflowing! So yeah we play the game of how much can we overflow the garbage!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My oldest son has to take the garbage out, my youngest son puts the new bag in. Usually, he's pretty good about taking care of it, my problem is he'll actually try to take it when it's not full, cause he thinks of it and wants to not be bothered later. I caught him last week with the bag only a quarter full and he's carrying it out. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no we don't play that game here. I tie it off when it gets too full and put it in front of the door- DH takes it out when he goes out again.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have two teens who share trash duty. If I notice it is full while they are in school then I take it out myself. They are responsible for taking the container out to the end of the driveway the nights before the pick-up days, which are twice a week, and then putting it back when they get home from school.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• we played the game too but it does disgust me and i know hubby gets disgusted too. as far as piling trash up on an already closed bag, thats just laziness.
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009