Anyone have difficulty with their child over attaching to one parent over the other?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• my 4 month old baby will cry when i leave her side and do not go to sleep with noone else but me

Answer by elena.1122 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Both of my kids were more attached to me than their father. My son still us at the age of 2 and my daughter got out of it some by the age of 3.

Answer by redtang912 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Both my kids were attached to me, but when daddy comes in the room then WOW!! they are off me. lol!! I even EBF! well, I don't work i stay home but if i go to the store and leave them when I some home, then they are happy to see me. makes me feel great! lol!!

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 1:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My children take day its daddy daddy daddy...I love those days!!! then the next it is mommy the super hero.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2008