What would happen if...?

I was to drink 5 raw eggs in a glass I mean just swallow them I know it sounds gross but I don't know what else to do as far as sticking to this up and down diet.
You know like on "Rocky" back in the 70's he did this that is where I got the idea.
Gross! I know but what do you think I would benefit out of it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Health

• It's a lot of protein. Rocky uses it to bulk up...........prolly not the option you're looking for! LOL!. Also, you run the risk of samonella poisoning.............also, I'm sure not the option you're looking for. Your best bet, watch what you eat, count calories and be VERY aware of EVERYTHING you consume.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• probably a ride on the porcelain express.....
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Besides the danger of salmonella there would be the high cholesterol intake. And probably you'd throw it up. Try it if you like, if you can find raw eggs that you are sure are salmonella free. But it would be an unpleasant way to get a lot of calories.

Answer by Bmat at 10:12 AM on Feb. 16, 2009