How to keep going...?

I did get on my treadmil yesterday for 32 minutes, and now today I want to do it again but can't seem to want to get started I would love to make this an everyday thing I mean 30 minutes of my time is not going to kill us it will make us a tad healthy compared to what I have been doing.
Where is the want in all this....Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try changing up your routine. Is it nice enough to walk outside? Have you invested in a jogging stroller? I love running outside, the treadmill can get really boring.

Also, if you want to maximize your results, you should do cardio every other day and muscle training every other day. Yesterday you ran/walked, so today you could do some ab workouts or lower/upper body workouts. Remember, the hardest part about working out is getting into shape! Once you're in shape, working out can be fun, but I can empathize that it's an uphill battle unil then. Good luck to you, mama! I know you can do it!
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 10:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Try breaking it down to two times of 15 minutes each. or- Try putting on music that you love love love and walking or running to that - it will make it more of a pleasure. Try doing different exercises on different days to keep it fresh in your mind. Also, a variety of exercises will work on different areas, so that's a good thing. If you are reluctant to use the treadmill again, you need to figure out how to make it more fun- perhaps watching a program on tv while walking or running? That half hour will go fast.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Music!! It always gets me pumped for my workouts!!
    TheMrs119

Answer by TheMrs119 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have a slinky Victoria Secret's dress I want to fit into for a reunion that is coming up. I hate to walk or exercise but by golly that dress is my incentive so I drag my behind up and go walking knowing I'm getting closer to being able to look hot in that dress! Oh and yes, music does make the time go by quicker. Personally I do the 2 - 15 min things.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• got any shows you gotta watch? put a tv near the treadmill and walk while watching. it'll be done before you know it!
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009