Does anyone give spiritual readings around here anymore?

I haven't had internet for a year and a question I asked a long time ago from someone elses computer still hasn't been answered. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some insight on a big purchase issue...we are still nervous and have the oppertunity to seal the deal yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in About CafeMom

• i havent seen anyone offer them or request one in R&B in a long time. but NP's right, check groups.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• maybe it's an omen you should use logic and your budget to make the decision yourself
    Anonymous

• Haven't been many in R&B for quite a while, but there are still groups for it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Just give me your name, social security number and home address and I'll give you one. :)
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I don't know if it helps, but mercury is in retrograde through March 17th. I would avoid making big purchases until after that.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• go to the psychic realm and ask there....go with your gut on the purchase.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Well, I would say go with your gut. No matter what a psychic tells you, it will ultimately be up to you and your S/O. Psychics are generally not given every bit of information anyway. Most of the time, they just see what will happen if things stay EXACTLY as they are. And we all know, life can change in a heartbeat/
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2013