What do it mean when your boyfriend ex text his phone but he do not let me see the phone to text her back

my boyfriend and his ex girlfriend been together for 8 years. she text his phone everyday but he can't respond because I'm around or whatever. I never knew she be texting. he only tells me sometimes that she's texting him but it seems like he only give me the phone when she get on his nerves and that is unacceptable i asked him to block her from calling he refused instead he gonna put her on the reject list but he always remove her because she calls
what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• It means he's having a private conversation. Decide if you trust him or not. If you do trust him, don't worry about his texting. If you don't trust him, move on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• That he is hiding something from you and/or doesn't want you to go crazy jealous.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• It means he doesn't want you to mess up his chances to get back with the ex. That's all I can conclude from what you wrote.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• yeah he even unblocked her and just now took her off the reject list
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• confront the bf
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2013