Unfriended on fb s/o

When you unfriend someone, is it because they don't agree with you or because they "over-post"?

I think the only ones I've gone so far to drop rather than just block are the drama queens that post every little detail of their life as if it's a life and death situation. Precious Little Snowflake wasn't chosen first at school, so someone needs to die. Or teenage son's teenage babymamma doesn't worship the ground she walks on and do everything she tells her to, therefore someone needs to call CPS.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in Entertainment

• When I had FB i just unfriended the drama people
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I've never unfriended someone. I have hid their remarks so their dog abuse posts don't fill up my feed like they used to. I get having a passion for a cause, but even when it's your career you don't need to post so much.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I just hide feeds when it gets to that point, I am a glutten for punishment, I know!!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I have been Unfriended a lot because I'm crass and if you're a self absorbed, kid can do no wrong , have a holier then thou attitude you can kick rocks won't miss ya. Hell it took me over two weeks to realize someone Unfriended me and that's only because I realized I hadn't seen her cry baby better then me my kid is perfect and everyone is mean posts.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I have never unfriended anyone, just blocked them. One was negative ALL the time. I don't need that in my day. Another was always posting Catholic stuff, and never conversing with me. The third was just posting stuff about the Philadelphia Flyers ALL the time, like five times a day.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I get having a passion for a cause, but even when it's your career you don't need to post so much.

DH has one of those on his g+. He wanted to show me something he'd seen the day before, and it took him 10 minutes to scroll down past all the animal spam from that one person. (not exaggerating, 10 minutes of scroll, load, scroll, load, scroll, load, all animal rights pics and animated kitten gifs, 20 or 30 in a row before a post from someone else would show up) I had to wonder if she's one of the CM question spammers.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I take anyone off that is super vulgar in their comments.. like my sister-in-law. I'd post something and she'd turn it around to something completely inappropriate with lots of bad language. If she wants to joke in private, okay fine.. but I have old relatives and family friends on there.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Yeah, there are only so many abused dog photos and articles I can take. She has an affinity for Pit Bulls and while I know they are villainized, I don't need to see pictures of horribly abused animals to know that they don't get that reputation without reason. She's a nice gal, I just can't stand seeing dogs that have collars bound to their skin and have been horribly burned from being left out and chained to a tree or fence in the blazing heat.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• LOL, I've only unfriended people after a RL issue.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• i went thru and did the "i have no idea who your are" unfriending. but RL ppl i know i just hide.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2013