Someone posted this on a parenting e-mail list I subscribe to.
WHY HAVING A TODDLER IS LIKE BEING AT A FRAT PARTY
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
Answer by m-avi at 4:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
Answer by baconbits at 4:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
Answer by 3libras at 4:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
Answer by mommy_jules at 5:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
Answer by girlwithC at 5:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
Answer by staciandababy at 5:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2013
LOL! And let's not forget that you're likely to hear "Watch this", just before someone takes a leap off the furniture! :p
Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2013