Have you ever had a psychic reading?

Did you pay for it? Was it accurate? Would you do it again?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 4:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• years back (maybe over 25)
    a friends mom did all of us girls (8-10 of us)
    it was free, of course
    each one had great things, rich, sucessful, wonderful man etc
    i was only one with no man and no riches

she was right
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Yes, had one last week! Also had my best with Sylvia Browne and paid for it and I'd do it again. She was accurate as can be. Thing to remember is that some have different strengths. Some are good with future, some are good with deceased loved ones while others are not. They vary like anyone with a gift. www.askrenee.com is a good one out of Portland, OR and she is good with the dead and also with predicting your future. I like her a lot and she's not expensive. I am in no way associated with her and gain nothing by posting the link. I hope it's not a breach of TOS???
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• and do not think i would do it again
    still bumming about the first one
    lol
    fiatpax

• I would do it if it was free
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I have been to have readings by mediums. I have done it twice and both times they were relevant. They basically wanted confirmation about some of the information they would give, but for the most part they don't want you offering up information on your own. Some of the things they both mentioned were not things that someone could just guess.

Yes, I paid. I believe the readings were somewhere between $40-$60 an hour (it's been several years so I don't really remember that detail).
    Was it accurate? Yeah, pretty much.
    Would I do it again? Probably, depending on the reputation of the medium and price of their service.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Yes, they lady told me to leave my dh, then boyfriend, she said he was no good. Well 10 years later I'd say he's pretty amazing. It was free and I would go for fun with friends.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I never have. I'd like to believe that people had special abilities, but I don't.

Answer by Bmat at 5:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I do them, I don't accept money for them, yes I have had one and yes it was correct.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Yes, no, somewhat (75%), and if it was free I'd do it again. Not something I'd be willing to pay for.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2013