I need alternative dinner plans. Help.

So I was outside weeding the yard. There were some really tall ones that I had to dig out and cut their roots (will be putting down weed and feed soon). I finally got to the backyard and when I was digging a couple of the larger weeds out my hand was sort of hurting. I didn't think I was pushing that hard on the trowel, but I must have been. So I worked through it and when I was finished and coming inside I took off my gloves and there was a large flap of skin where I had apparently worked up a blister and popped it. It's on the palm of my right hand and stings like hell. I cut off the flap of skin and cleaned it and put on a bandaid, but now I don't know what to make for dinner that won't require much hand work.

Suggestions? I don't want to do any chopping or slicing / dicing. I suppose it would help if I knew what I had to prepare a meal with. Maybe I will have DH pick something up on his way home.

So, if this were your predicament, would you find something to make or would you eat out?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 4:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in Food & Drink

• That sounds like a pizza delivery situation to me. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Rotisserie chicken & potato salad from the Kroger deli, like me! :0 Or having something delivered or a drive thru. Whatever sounds good. What are YOU in the mood for? You worked hard all day, you should get to decide. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• mac cheese and hotdogs
    pizza
    cold cut sandwiches and soup
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Take out for sure. Chinese sounds good to me!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• frozen lasagna, salad and garlic bread?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I'd get food delivered.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Ouch! Sweet talk your husband into bringing home a pizza.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Good ideas. I will see what I have to work with.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I'm thinking Mexican or Greek. Honestly, I don't care anymore. I just don't want to have to chop stuff up or make anything that requires stirring and stuff. My hand still stings, I think it will be easier to do things with it tomorrow.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2013