Now I am unglued, update to I almost Decked a Teacher!!!

I was hoping to have some kind of resolution, but oh no it gets better, the teacher in question, got my son out of his classroom today, she asked him What Daddy and Mommy had been saying at home, okay first of all my son has aspergers and second of all what I saw with her screaming did not involve him at all.
I picked him up today, and he said Mom, Miss Hakes asked me what you and dad said about her, I didn't know what to say, so I asked her to leave me alone.
NOW I parked the car, went inside and DEMANDED TO SPEAK with her, she was supposedly already gone, I am not finished in the least bit with this, I told them instead of asking a 8 year old who is non-verbal, she was welcome to call or confront an adult (me), I think the ladies in the office got kind of afraid, I think I might have started to have a stroke, so now the peace loving MOMMA, has her big britches on, and am going to the school board/ lawyer/ who ever is in charge, sorry just such a crazy ass day!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 7:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in

• Didn't you get very far w/ the principal the last time w/ the screaming incident? Maybe she's being investigated & is nervous. Not that it excuses what she did. It sounds like she may be feeling the heat already, & not from your tomato face! lol :p But if not, turn it up & get her out of there! She has no business working with children!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• i would be fuming!!

how dare she ask a child what "mommy said"...that is so out of line

go up that ladder until you are at the top if unnecessary
    and finding some exact words form parent/child rights helps a lot
    i have a booklet about rights of disabled children
    and used a key phrase when i needed one with the principal, it shut his stupid idea down in a sec
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Do the thing Momma!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Hope you get this straightened out soon.

Answer by louise2 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Omg! I missed the other post. That wicked witch has no business around kids. Get her! I'm pissed for you!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Good luck woman!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Really, this sounds like a nightmare. I can't believe this teacher would ask your son something like that. why?

My son was accused (wrongly) of stealing a piece of licorice. His friend told him to swing by chess club and grab a piece off his desk so he did but the teacher thought he was stealing it so he dragged him to the principal's office. When I pick up my kids they are both crying from the chess teacher scaring them. Boy was I pissed off and went yelling into the office...I can't believe this kind of shit these days. The boy who offered the licorice vouched for my son but the damage is done. He's totally freaked out at being accused. Does it occur to the teacher to get both sides of the story before bringing a child to the office? NO.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• Oh, I would be so pissed! No one should ever be asking my kid what I say at home. If I wanted you to know, I'd tell you. I would definitely go straight to the school board with this, and quite frankly, I think I'd seriously consider pulling the media into it. That woman is freaking crazy!
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• What a flaming chicken shit bitch! How dare she try to pump your disabled eight-year-old for information instead of calling you on the phone like a grown-up if she had something to ask you? Chew her up and spit her out, Mama!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• :(
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2013