Strange cramping at 32 wks?

I am 32 wks. and for the last two days or so, I have felt what feel like light menstrual cramps. They are down low, and aren't debilitating, I am just wondering what it could be?? This is my first pregnancy, and all the books I have looked in say it is probably the baby dropping lower into my pelvis, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea's or had been through this before! Thank you!!

babyruby02

Asked by babyruby02 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be the baby going low, or it could be Braxton-Hicks contractions, those feel different as you get farther along. Call the doctor if you're worried, but as long as it goes away shortly and it's not regular or getting stronger, then everything's probably fine.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• im 25 weeks and im having same thing it hurts to walk!!
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Cramping is totally normal. Everything is stretching to accommodate the baby as he/she grows. If you see any spotting, then you need to contact your dr. That last trimester is very uncomfortable. I had so much pain in my feet and legs. But, remember, you're carrying so much extra weight that your body is not used to. It's amazing b/c the second you have the baby, most of those pains go away immediately. Good Luck!
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 1:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009