Abortion parenting no rude comments help

I want my twins .. I can financially do it . I have 3 older kids in highschool . The father don't want them . Hs pushing abortion . But I'm willing to do it on my own . Please pro n cons .? No rude comments

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you do not want an abortion then do not get one.
    There are no pros or cons, just what you feel is the right thing to do.
    The fat is that whether he wants them or not, he helped to make them.
    If he physically dos not wish to be there that is his choice but he will still be ordered to pay CS.
    You do not say howold you are. If you are physically and emotonally upto taking care of them, I do not see any drawbacks.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I'm 30 yrs old . Raising very well behave , well rounded kids.. I can do it again . But his negativity brings me down . Very sad I'm 8wks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• You know the benefits, you have three examples in front of you in your children. The cons, you feel forced into this and that's only going to feel worse over time.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• You are 30 and have kids in high school, I would say keep your damn babies and remember that the next time you should use birth control, or you could give them up for adoption, why would you after 3 kids have sex with a man who wouldn't be there for you, please just do the right thing and have the kids.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• To have 3 in high school does that mean you had your first at 14? I am not bashing, but trying to understand where you exactly are in your life?
    Anonymous

• I would get rid of him. Don't let him bully you into doing anything you don't want to. ESPECIALLY having an abortion. I'm trying very hard to not be rude here, but it's hard. How long has he known? How old is he? Does he have any children?
    It may be that he just needs time to adjust to the thought of being a dad. I know someone that was trying anything possible to get out of being a dad but after he realized that it was going to happen, he manned up and is now a terrific father.

If he doesn't get his head out of his @ss, I hope you have other family that will be supportive. What do your other kids think of the new additions?

HUGS
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• If I had listened to my boys' father, they wouldn't be here. I'm glad I didn't listen. Do what your heart tells you, not what he tells you. GL

Anonymous

• Don't let anybody push you into getting an abortion you don't want to have. You'll have to live with the regret for the rest of your life. You've raised kids once; you can do it again. Or you could put the babies up for adoption. Your boyfriend's negativity is his problem; personally, I'd tell him to take it somewhere else.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2013

• 8 weeks and you already have had an ultrasound and know it's twins? Wow that was quick!

If you don't want an abortion- don't do it. Simple as that. You have 100% of the say in it.
    Anonymous

• I have one child in highschool I was 15 . I go to college 2nd semester , I have a full time job , a vehicle that I will be done paying this yr .and I own my own home paid cash . I am we'll off on my own !! He bailed after two weeks he says he feels trapt ? His 35 and his other twins are 17 yr old. I really don't know why he all of a sudden changed his mind
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2013