Would you throw them away or donate them?

I want this new set of dinnerware I am tired of having the same old same old.
It just hurts me to get rid of this stuff. Help me make that change somehow.
How or what would you do?

The sooner I do this the sooner I can get my new set :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Donate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Donate them
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Sell them on Ebay, and use that money to put towards the purchase of a new set! You can set your listing so you sell locally, and can have the winning bidder pick them up for you, so you don't have to ship them and worry about pieces breaking!

You might even want to keep a small piece or two like the sugar/creamer set, for "nostalgia" purposes! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Freecycle them, that way you don't feel bad about getting rid of them and they will go to someone who can use them. Most areas have a local freecycle group these days, go to www.freecycle.org to see if you have a local group.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Def. donate.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Donate or sell them. If you choose to sell, you could do it through your local area craigslist.com and then use the money to buy your new set.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Donate them, sell them on craigslist or ebay....so many people do not have dishes or things that others just toss. That way, you will be guilt free...craigslist has a free part in it too.
    kimchimom

Answer by kimchimom at 1:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009