Yeast infection at 34 weeks? please help

I went to L&D yest cause this pain in my vag. wouldn't go away. She said my cervicx was soft, and that I had a yeast infection. So she gave me this cream to use at night before bed for 3 days. I did my 1st dose last night. Ok the problem is now that I am wet down below, soaked through my undies. And is like a tannish color. Whats could be wrong with me?

I am having a csection march 24th. and having a boy. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a yeast infection at 37-38 weeks of pregnancy. I sstarted to feel very itchy and irritated down there...I went to the doctor and he looked at it and said it was a yeast infection. He gave me a prescription crean to insert at night and the most annoying thing is that is does leak out and soak my underwear...your not the only one.
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• It could be the cream.. when I would use the creams the next day I was always super gross down there.

I never use medicines for yeast infections any more, but since that's what you were given finish the entire dose (3 days) and hopefully it clears up. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Call your Dr. It could be related to the yeast infection, but if your water is broke then it should be clear. So I would get it checked out to be safe.

Muconium or the babies first poop can make the fluid change color and it can be dangerous for baby. So call right now and get checked! Better safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• its just the yeast and cream coming out where a pantie liner at night too help so it don't get in your clothing
    Anonymous