What RSS reader do you use, and do you like it?

Google is shutting down Google Reader in July, so I need to find a new one. Looking for suggestions.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2013 in Technology

• hahah - that was just the thought that came to mind - I use Google reader and have LOVED it. I am at a loss now ... I suppose I could run those feeds through Outlook.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Hi NP - as a follow up to you question. I tried Feedly and HATED it. I did end up importing my RSS feeds through Microsoft Outlook.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Ok, follow up to the follow up - the Outlook thing didn't work. I did more investigation and found theoldreader.com, terrible name but performs just like Google Reader. Love it!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:22 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Thanks, I've still been looking and haven't found one, have to try that next
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 6:35 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Only 3 weeks left, going to try The Old Reader for now. Also found an article that said Digg is launching a new reader app the same day Reader shuts down, so I may check into that, too after it's up.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2013