Hi wonderful moms,please permit me to rephrase my que.I said I had a D&C in 2009 and after that I went back to school because the truama was much we put a stop .January 2013 we agreed to conceive again but its bin months without any success.Am really scared and need suggestions.Though My trust is really on God Almighty.

cassand

Asked by cassand at 4:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Fertility can be complicated for some women. If you have been trying to get pregnant for a year with no success it's time to see a fertility specialist.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• So you have only been trying 2 months? Or am I misreading this? 2 months is not very long. It took 6 months for us with younger dd
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• No need to worry yet...it can take awhile, and trying for 2 months isn't long at all. Calm down and good luck.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• On average, a couple takes from 6 to 8 months to conceive. You've only been trying for 2 months - that's a drop in the ocean :) Doctors consider it normal to take up to 12 months to conceive. You have plenty of time. Also, try to relax about this - stress is not a good thing for conception.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 9:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• It can take months, and if you were using the pill or a patch, it can take awhile to get out of your system (if you were doctors usually recommend waiting for at least 6 months before trying to conceive).

Be patient. I had several miscarriages before and after my first son, and finally an ectopic pregnancy, and they told me I probably would never have any more. it took several years, but I had 2 more beautiful healthy babies.

Good luck mama!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Thank you all for wonderful and motivating contributions.I do appreciate.
    cassand

Comment by cassand (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• I never used a pill...
    cassand

Comment by cassand (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Be patient. I know it feels like forever when you want a baby and haven't made one yet, but it's only been two or three cycles, at most, and you were on hormonal birth control. If you haven't conceived in six months to a year, depending on your age, think about seeing a doctor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2013