Have you ever met anyone from Myspace or any other website?

I have about 3 years ago....its kinda freakie---you never know if they are a few marbles loose...

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I met my husband on blackplanet.com...obviously that worked out. And I met a best friend on myspace.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have met 2 cafemommers in person. One of them turned out to be a great friend and the other was nice but she moved away. I spend a lot of time talking to someone and getting to know them before I meet them. I am very glad I met both of them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I met several cafemom friends! One of them and I meet about once every other month for lunch or a movie. She is great! I also have met a guy on myspace in person. He turned out to be a big fat liar about what he looks like and was a nut. Glad I took a friend with me to meet him. He never knew where I lived either. Thank God!
    He came from another state to meet me and I was nice, but I won't do that again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2009