Revenge?? Is harmless revenge okay?

Im very annoyed with my over dramatic neighbor she has been doing catty things to me and saying things about me to other ppl. Im to the point where Im NOT gonna be the bigger person because she thinks shes getting away with her lies and Im gonna get some revenge. Not harming anyone but IM gonna do something. Since shes next door I figured I can start with a smart sign on my door for her to see. And them tell the leasing office she has a dog because pets arent allowed. Any ideas?? And Yes Im being childish and its not christian like but I dont care so spare the rude comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Beware of Karma.
    Be a better person and rise above it.
    Good luck!
    imamomzilla

Answer by imamomzilla at 8:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• There thats better

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• You know, when my neighbors manage to wake me in the middle of the night, I lay there plotting all the evil things I would do to them if I had the chance. The problem with this is I don't see myself ever actually doing anything because it's not going to improve the situation and could make matters worse. Don't give someone who's badmouthing you ammunition because then all you do is prove she's telling the truth about at least some of what she says.

You could always do the outrageous and actually talk to her about the situation.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• There is nothing worse that having a next door neighbor that hates you, your revenge will only continue the saga, ignore the woman, if what she is spreading is lies why even bother with her, you know the truth.......

Answer by older at 10:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Revenge might be satisfying an inner need but never ok, and it can backfire!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 10:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• I would go straight to her and deal with the issue like an adult. Revenge is only going to make things worse. If you're upset about what she's saying now, just wait until you've done these things & you'll wish you hadn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Venting is a wonderful therapy tool girl....

Answer by older at 10:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Oohh you should totally stick out your tongue at her and call her poopy pants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2013