The sex of the baby lol

This is baby # 4 and the other 3 was not like this one. with my first 3 I did not start showing intil like 6 months love sweet things always on the move. But with this one I just want to sleep I look like I'm 6 or 7 months (just 16 weeks) I hate sweet things. My hubby do not want to know the sex of the baby so i want to know would I be wrong if I find out and just do not tell him I know??? lol lol lol I know he will be mad if he find out I know but it's killing me I want to know like NOW

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would tell him you want to find out and do it! It is fun to know the sex of the baby before hand and you shouldn't stop yourself if you really want to! Have you tried the chinese conception chart gender predictor?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• If you want to know then find out!...Your hubby loves you and it's not the end of the world if you know and he doesn't....lol However with you knowing you can't spoil it for him and tease him....or get mad at him and tell him anyways....lmao!!

Have fun with it!
    MorganGrlsMom

Answer by MorganGrlsMom at 11:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• honor what your husband desires. it'll be fun for the everyday anxiousness...:)
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 12:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Well my boyfriends grandfather told us to wait until the baby is born, so my boyfriend mentioned it to me!! But honestly he knows how anxious I am to find out the sex.. I hate to sound selfish but I'm the one carrying it and if I want to know I'm gonna know!! You should just tell ur husband that u really just want to find out and that if he don't wanna know then u wont tell him.. but ur gonna go find out!!He should understand...
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 12:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• what is it with honor the husband i'm sorry but your the one who was too carry the baby for the nine months not him there for if you want to know you have the right too know and if he don't then that is on him don't tell him
    Anonymous

• I would compromise. have the sonographer write it down and seal it in an envelope... that way you "could" find out whenever you want...but you haven't gone against his wishes.

I don't think it's a question of honoring your husband but why start an argument over something like this?
    Anyway I bet you anything if the envelope is sitting out in the open he will want to open it too... you just craftily mention all of the planning that you can't do until you find out the sex.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009