Did anyone here have sex every day for a month after their period to get pregnant?

Did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No lol. But I don't see how it wouldn't work. You will ovulate eventually. I got pregnant 2-3 days after my period ended this time. Go figure.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• After I got married I did that and it worked, but now it hasn't worked and it has been over a year since we started TTC after our MC.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No, we just did it every other day, for a few days both before and after ovulation. Ovulation kits help. I've read that doing it too much may weaken the sperm supply.
    LauraS-C

Answer by LauraS-C at 11:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I did have have sex everyday for the whole month, I was not however, doing it to get pregnant. But I did anyway! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• We just had sex when we wanted and God did the rest!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• doctors say if you want to get pregnant best bet is too have sex every other day starting at two weeks after your period
    Anonymous

• when me and my hubby were trying to get pregnante we did it like twice a day for months at a time. we finally gave up and decided it would happen when it happend and when we did that we got pregante. i think if you TRY too hard and are focused solely on this then it puts addes stress on the situation. just relaxe have fun. b/c after you get pregante and have the baby sex goes down hill from there. lol. at least for me it did.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• with both of my girls we were having sex daily- not to get pregnant, but we didn't mind if we did.

It worked pretty quick with the first- with the second it took a couple of months.

with my third (new father/husband) we don't have sex often at all and were planning on trying to concieve next year... hahaha. we were both busy and working and I was in school and we rarely had time for sex and it just sorta happened anyway one night...I think there is something to be said for not stressing over getting pregnant and just enjoying the "relations"
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009