Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iv been having pain in my pelvas area n im worred i might be pg but dont know yet could this b a good thang or is it a bad thing like i think

Answer Question

Asked by attarose2008 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2013 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

  • Rated PG be a good thang.

    Answer by anestheticsex at 3:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

  • There are alot of thngs that can cause pain in your pelvic area Cysts, an infection, and pulled muscles can all give you pelvic pain. I would say take a pregnancy test and then go from there.

    Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

  • You should visit your Dr. for an accurate diagnosis.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 4:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

  • a thang is just a thang, for the love of Christ take a damn test and see if your baby daddy is gonna stay UGGGGGGGGGGH!

    Answer by jerseydiva at 4:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.