Update on my worried question...

The guy was kicked out of school and not allowed on school property anymore. But since I was worried about him doing something crazy, I checked his FB this morning and this is what he posted as I was on the way to school...

"this old dog is tired this mornig and if you can read this and you are a student i would recommend taking a month or so off and considering my situation"

I was pretty uncomfortable with the implications in that post so I showed my friend that was had the meeting with the security officer yesterday, which resulted in him being removed from school. She freaked out and we went to the college police department and reported it.

How do you think you would take his comments? Do you think they are threatening?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 4:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• That's freaky. I'm glad you reported it. He might just be banging his gums, but with school shootings making the news, you can't be too careful.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Balls....
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• I am sure he has PTSD and I have been told he is schizophrenic. He was in the first gulf war and served 10 years in the military. I feel bad about the whole situation, when he is on his meds, he is pleasant enough. But when he is off of them he is scary. I really want him to get help. But I am also worried about the safety of the people at school.

What a crappy situation.
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Balls...???

Is that the new "points" lingo?
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• yes, please now bring it to the police attention, at the best they can hold him for a bit, and the better is he has criminal prosecution to face!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• It could be a threat or a plea to "take a walk in his shoes". But, either way, it's best that you reported it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• As in balls to the walls crazy scary
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Seems like it could be interpreted different ways, but considering you are thinking from our point of view I can see how this sounds threatening (I would feel the same way). I think I probably would have reported It to the school immediately since his behavior was such that it warranted kicking him out of school. Stay safe.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• Yes, it is a direct threat to all stundents. Like he hasn't decided yet if he will retaliate. He should be arrested ASAP. He also needs proper psychiatric help.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• I think it is thratening nd I would see if I could take onlinecourses for a while or possinbly take them at a differnt campus for a while.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2013