Graviola

Has anyone ever heard of this type of plant/herb?? I saw where someone had posted about it and researched it a bit. It is supposed to help fight off certain cancers better than chemo or help with the chemo.

I know it's a long shot, but I was thinking about getting it for my sister. Right about now I will try anything. Not only for her, but for myself too.

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2013 in Health

• Never heard of it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2013

• it's a fruit. Supposedly big pharma was/had been trying to isolate the compound that fights the cancer so they could bottle it, call it by a different name and sell it. Sort of like what they did with star anise in Tamiflu. It's not a guarantee, but it's supposed to help.
    My thoughts are this, illness happens - but if it's time for you to go, there isn't any miracle anything out there that will keep you here. I'm not saying this bout of cancer means it's her time to go, by all mean fight it hard! But if you try everything and it doesn't help, you can't kick yourself - you have to just understand that life does end and sometimes it seems its too too soon.
    Research it, find a naturopathic doctor or alternative medicine doctor to consult and begin fighting this from whatever angles you can
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2013