Before cafemom I thought

Asked by staciandababy at 1:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2013 in About CafeMom

• everyone spelled "pregnant" correctly.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I thought I was a reasonably decent cook. Now when I read all the daily dinner questions, I want to go mooch evening meals off all the other moms on the site!

Answer by Ballad at 1:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I had no idea that stay at home moms get bashed so much. It's very common where I come from for the women to stay home and the men to work. I didn't know there were so many people who didn't consider that "normal."

Answer by Pink.Frosting at 2:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• i did a pretty good job keeping up with housework. but compared to others i a a slacker it appears....

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• that if a woman chose formula over breastfeeding,it was her business and shouldn't be bashed

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• that adults had some clue as to HOW one gets pregnant and HOW one avoids it

apparently, I had more faith in parenting and schools than I should have (for teaching them)...

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• that you could pee on a keyboard, and find out if you are knocked up or not, LOL!

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• that all women were responsible enough to either go to the Dr. or go to Walmart and pick up a pregnancy test for themselves.

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• That there were more half-way intelligent people in the world than there were dumbasses.

Answer by kmath at 11:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• That no one would actually create an entire false persona just to be on a mom site.

Answer by 3libras at 1:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2013