High chair question

How old was your child when he/she stopped using a high chair? Home? Restaurant?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 8:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2013 in General Parenting

• I decided to follow height. When my DS is tall enough to sit and eat comfortably at the table then I will stop using the high chair. :)
    KimmyDaring

Answer by KimmyDaring at 9:12 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• On a booster chair I mean.*
    KimmyDaring

Answer by KimmyDaring at 9:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• My kids were 2 when we switched from high chair to booster seat. Around 9-10 months we removed the tray and pulled them up to the table. My 2 1/2 yo dd still insists on a high chair at restaurants, which she doesn't need but since she's only 23 lbs and tiny it's not a problem

Answer by missanc at 10:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Around 2 I think. She's 3 and a quarter and still has trouble sitting at a chair at a table and reaching her plate. But I don't trust booster seats. She is too squirmy.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2013

• my DS turns 2 next month and he's still in a high chair (it pulls up to the table so he doesnt use the tray). when our DD (4) gets tall enough to not need the booster seat then we will switch and put away the high chair. we could do it now, but i cant find the booster's straps.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2013