My baby is vain! lol

What can I say she loves to accesorise! Hat's, sunglasses, bracelets and barettes. Once she has them in she has the biggest smile on her face. When people tell her she's a beautiful baby she smiles at them and then does the coy face in momies shoulder. She's only 10 months and couldn't possibly know what they are saying to her could she?
Anyone else dealing with a vain baby?
My 3 yo DD dresses to impress too, she'll pick something out and say people will think I'm beautifl in this. I don't know where they get it from, I"m not like that!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is almost 16 months and shes exactly the same way, she always stands on front of the mirror and says "Pretty!" lol i think she gets it from her daddy! haha
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My youngest daughter has always been like that.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• That's so cute! Must be a girl thing. I only have boys although my 8 year old seems to be a little on the vain side, thinking every little girl is in love with him! Just hope they grow out of it though. My 11 year old niece came out of her room the other day after getting ready to leave the house and told me "I have good taste." while struttin around. And she was serious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes my 6yr old son is exactly the same. He is my shopping buddie and knows what clothes look good on him. Lol. And it's starting to rub of on his younger brothers. My oldest is way more like my husband good with fashion but more into business.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• my 2 y/o is like that.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 11:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2009