What is the funniest thing your child has done (that you couldn't laugh at) ?

KimmyDaring

Asked by KimmyDaring at 12:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Told a griping diner in line ahead of us at Subway, "Customer, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• MY STORY:

We were grocery shopping and were in the same aisle as another mother and her six year old son- who was throwing one horrible tantrum on the floor. As we passed my two yaer old son looked down at this boy and yelled at him, "HEY! BE QUIET!" He actually shocked this boy enough to quiet him.
    I had to bite my lip not to LOL.
    KimmyDaring

Comment by KimmyDaring (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• My 2 year old DD said the other day after I put her in time-out, "I'm so pissed." I had to turn around to smile. I know, bad parenting.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• LOL that's cute.

The worst my oldest ever did was this. When he was 4 or so, I had my youngest teenage BIL staying with us. He did his hair each morning with lots of gel. It came time for him to leave, so he took his gel with him. My DS woke up early one morning before I did and got into our pantry. He pulled out a container of frosting and took it back to his bed where he proceeded to 'gel' up his hair using the can of frosting. An hour or so later, I woke up and saw what he had done. By this time his head was a helmet. I took pics of him, biting my tongue trying not to laugh because I needed to scold him. He stood there just sobbing because he figured he was dead because he'd misbehaved.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• When my youngest was about 3 (he's 20 now), I pulled into a gas station to fill up. (We live in a state where you can't pump your own gas). The attendant started the gas, then turned around to walk back inside, and my youngest leaned forward in his carseat, powered down the window, and yelled "Hey Butthead! Get back here and wash our windshield!!!!!"

The guy just turned and stared, then came back and washed the window... I was motified, but totally cracking up inside!! LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2013