Solution to clean a refrigerator?

I know baking soda and water are best but how much of each should I mix together? I don't have a spray bottle so I was just gonna use a mop bucket to mix them and hand wash.

ZaTa

Asked by ZaTa at 10:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Baking soda tends to leave a film on stuff, so I prefer a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. With the vinegar, even if you miss a spot wiping it up, you don't have to worry about it coming into contact with your food (you can even leave it to air dry if you want) & making you sick like chemical solutions can. Honest, the vinegar smell fades away quickly too, so no worries about stinking up the place. If you want, you can even add a bit of fresh lemon juice to the bottle to give it both a nice scent and a little extra antibacterial punch. To make this in bulk for use all over the house, you can cut up one lemon into wedges & add it to a gallon jug of white vinegar, stick it in a cool, dark corner somewhere for about a month to get the elements well mixed, then use as needed straight from the bottle.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• um i dont know the measurments for that, but for a different solution you can use 10% bleach with 90% water.
    Anonymous