If your child was murdered in the SandyHook massacre or any of the recent shootings

and you saw their body dismembered, would your view on gun control be different?  In the Sandy Hook massacre, the first shot to the last shot took less than 5 minutes. 152 bullets 30 round magazine 4 times.
If Adam Lanza had only 10 round magazine available to him, he would have had to load 14 times. Its very possible more children would be alive today. We the people have had ENOUGH!

http://articles.courant.com/2013-03-13/news/hc-newtown-lanza-mass-murderers-20130313_1_adam-lanza-nancy-lanza-lanza-s-newtown

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• If my child was murdered in Sandy Hook I'd tell you to go fuck yourself for trying to politicize my child's death.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• No. I am sorry. That will not stop me from believing guns do not kill people. People kill people.
    Anonymous

• Um, put me down with NP^^^
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I'm with NP. I'd also like to know if you understand the meaning of the word dismembered, because it has nothing to do with guns. Perhaps people would consider your point more valid if you used the appropriate words instead of trying to make it even more sensational by using big scary words that don't actually have anything to do with the situation you're referring to.

wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I'm with NP as well.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I go with NP. I would not be quiet about you trying to sensationalize my child's death to further your own ends.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Nope
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 8:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Dismembered
    What does the body of a 6-year-old girl look like after a Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifle’s high-velocity bullets rip through her? The average 6-year-old girl weighs about 44 pounds and stands around 3 feet 9 inches tall. The size of her organs and the diameters of her arteries and veins, bowel, and bones are much smaller than an adult’s. But a 6-year-old girl is not a miniature adult; her organs are more vulnerable and less protected by bones. So when a high-velocity projectile like a .223-caliber bullet, traveling at approximately 2,000 miles per hour, from an assault weapon like a Bushmaster AR-15, enters her body, all hell breaks loose. If that bullet pierces her chest wall into her heart, it will cause her heart to explode, and if it passes within 3 inches of her aorta, the shockwaves will tear it open.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• If it slices into her arm, it will shatter her humerus into so many fragments that it will no longer be recognizable as a bone. If it spirals into her brain, the cavity and damage the bullet causes will be so extensive that her head will break apart.

Wendy, I believe, I used the word correctly.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• OP, did you click the link and read the definition, hon? You really should. The exact definition of dismembered is: to cut off or disjoin the limbs, members, or parts of.

Also, how precisely do you know what a 6-year-old girl's body looks like after being shot? Are you running around shooting children? You seem to know an awful lot about what would happen. In fact, I'd say your fascination, given the level of detail you provide, is downright disturbing. Perhaps you should seek a doctor's help with your obsession. Just a thought.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2013