If your child was murdered in the SandyHook massacre or any of the recent shootings

and you saw their body dismembered, would your view on gun control be different?  In the Sandy Hook massacre, the first shot to the last shot took less than 5 minutes. 152 bullets 30 round magazine 4 times.
If Adam Lanza had only 10 round magazine available to him, he would have had to load 14 times. Its very possible more children would be alive today. We the people have had ENOUGH!

http://articles.courant.com/2013-03-13/news/hc-newtown-lanza-mass-murderers-20130313_1_adam-lanza-nancy-lanza-lanza-s-newtown

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, and if you intend to use MY name, then at least have enough courage to speak with your own name. Otherwise, don't dare use my name as if you know me.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• If I saw that happen to my child's body, I probably wouldn't have a stand on gun control because I would have committed suicide by now. But I still believe guns don't kill; people kill. And I still believe you are trying to use the most horrible, gruesome, graphic, shocking language you can to sensationalize the deaths of innocent children and thereby achieve your political ends. Shame on you!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• No, my children's deaths and dismemberment based on the OP would cause me to be a more vocal advocate for mental health care. Not gun control.
    These school shooters have one thing in common. Not the fact that they used guns, but the fact that they were all recognizably mentally disturbed.

In fact, all mass/ serial murderers have a mental imbalance.
    The weapon of choice is of no consequence.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Just stating what was in the Hartford Courant yesterday.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I'm so happy most people don't agree with you idiots.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• "Most" people believe some guy was killed by hanging on an exposed post and came back to life 3 days later. That doesn't make them medical experts.

"Most" people believe if you eat pop rocks and drink a carbonated beverage, you'll be injured by the reaction. . That doesn't make them chemists.

"Most" people believe the internet is anonymous. That doesn't make them IT experts.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Oh boy. There you go. Start calling people names now. That'll make things better.......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• This is a perfect example of why people don't participate in PC&E. No one can have a discussion with name calling or trying to make the other person look stupid.

Let me make this clear. I'm not sticking up for anyone. Most are guilty of it. We're all adults here. Act like it.
    Anonymous

• there was an article on 14 march 2013 in the Hartford Courant?
    could you please provide a link
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• No one can have a discussion with name calling or trying to make the other person look stupid.

This was never intended to be a discussion, that was obvious from the OP. S/he's having a hissy because nobody agreed.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2013