If your child was murdered in the SandyHook massacre or any of the recent shootings

and you saw their body dismembered, would your view on gun control be different?  In the Sandy Hook massacre, the first shot to the last shot took less than 5 minutes. 152 bullets 30 round magazine 4 times.
If Adam Lanza had only 10 round magazine available to him, he would have had to load 14 times. Its very possible more children would be alive today. We the people have had ENOUGH!

http://articles.courant.com/2013-03-13/news/hc-newtown-lanza-mass-murderers-20130313_1_adam-lanza-nancy-lanza-lanza-s-newtown

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• OP....I'm sorry but you sound like sicko.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Noah's parents had an open casket in order to show what was done to their child. I don't recall if their motives had anything to do with gun control though
    ****************
    maybe their motives to show what a mentally sick fuck is capable of. Maybe it's to show what happens when we ignore those that truly need help. Maybe it was to show what happens when parents are so out of tune with their own kids, what can happen when they are left to their own devices to deal with any pain they may be in.
    Maybe it was to show that people are capable of such horrors if given the opportunity.
    Those guns didn't walk themselves into that school and they surely didn't shoot themselves.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2013

• A lot of policys are put into place after tragedy; it's what springs people into action. So, there is a reason to discuss "politics" after events such as this.

Noah's parents had an open casket in order to show what was done to their child. I don't recall if their motives had anything to do with gun control though. I know that he had part of his jaw missing, as well as one hand, and I think other body parts. As for the definition of dismember, I believe it's accurate in this instance.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• and he didn't use the AR 15, it was still in the car. and learn the difference, magazines are strictly handgun, clips are rifles. and no, i don't want my child's picture plastered all over the place, and no they weren't dismembered. it was Adam Lanza that did this and his uncontrolled mental disorder. make mental health a priority and you'll see shooting cases go way down.
    Fushithedruid

Answer by Fushithedruid at 12:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Michael? Michael Moore? Is that you?
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2013

• " So when a high-velocity projectile like a .223-caliber bullet, traveling at approximately 2,000 miles per hour, from an assault weapon like a Bushmaster AR-15, enters her body, all hell breaks loose. If that bullet pierces her chest wall into her heart, it will cause her heart to explode, and if it passes within 3 inches of her aorta, the shockwaves will tear it open..."OP
    I hate to burst your sadistic bubble OP, but that also happens with the big boys and girls also.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2013

• This topic sickens me-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2013

• May want to recheck your facts. 8 were killed.

The article says the attack that killed 8 was in March, not the same day as the Sandy Hook shooting.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 11:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• The owner was his mother. She had the guns in the house. I'm assuming she had them for personal protection? Didn't seem to work.

Well, being it has been reported that she was shot while in her bed, possibly sleeping, she wasn't armed. Most people don't think their son will shoot them while they sleep. If she had been awake when he came at her? She might have been able to defend herself.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 11:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Honestly. How would I know if it hasn't happened?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2013