Enough already

Of this being a girl crap...

*it's that dreaded time and I'm in pain...

hoping the ibuprofen kicks in soon...  I feel like this:

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 10:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• DH was playing UO earlier, and from the other room I heard what sounded like whale noises. Went in, turns out it's the new sound the game uses for undead monsters. Now I'll just assume he's fighting pms'ing women.

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• silly gods :)

Answer by feralxat at 10:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I'm just getting over my being a girl crap.

Do you have a heating pad?

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• LOL, I understand, but unfortunately once that goes away, you get to look forward to hot flashes and night sweats... and No, it just doesn't get any better... sorry...

Answer by m-avi at 10:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• This is when I pull out my old school hot water bottle. They are great and they last forever!

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Menstrual cramps affect more than 50 percent of women worldwide and more than 15 percent suffer from severe cramping that limits physical activity. The process of acupressure, which involves applying pressure to spots on the body known as acupoints that correspond to junctions of physiological systems, can reduce the pain associated with menstrual cramps.

The basic technique is to locate the acupressure point and apply pressure using the tip of the finger, the knuckle or a soft rounded object, such as a pencil eraser. Pressure should be applied for 1 to 3 minutes, but care should be taken to ensure that the fingers remain comfortable while applying pressure.

an acupoint commonly used for menstrual cramping is “Three Yin Intersection” (the Chinese term for which is San Yin Jiao), which is located behind the calf, about three inches from the ankle.

I tried this with skepticism, but now I'm a believer!

Answer by Ballad at 11:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Yuck, I'm sorry. I don't miss that at all. I had my uterus boiled out a few years ago, so no more cramps, no more bleeding. One of the best things I've done!

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

Sorry, here's the link to the WebMD article.

Answer by Ballad at 11:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

Answer by 3libras at 11:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• Ok....

Answer by older at 10:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2013